For some days, I have felt like the postings on Nabble are "long delayed".  I
receive the digest emails but prefer to read postings on line.  I look at
the list of subjects in the digest and then try to find them on Nabble.
That used to work fine for me, but now I end up having to look through the
digest since I can't find the postings on Nabble until much later.

I have also noticed the "have not been accepted" messages for somewhile now
on some postings.  That certainly seems strange.

Chuck, W5UXH
Las Cruces, NM