I would like some advice on the correct Ferrite beads to use in the P/S line
to minimize noise from a switching P/S. Though slightly off topic, with the
exception you must get power to the Elecraft rig somehow and quite often it
is a switching power supply due to their small size this is going to be used
for my K2. I have read many recommendations on their use here but can't find
the answers to my questions. I have spent several hours on the internet and
the only conclusive information is "Don't get one of those split beads from
Radio Shack as they are for frequencies above 30 MHZ."  There was discussion
on using type "75" or "77"  "as this has a higher impedance at lower
frequency" but that does not help me.

My question is "What Ferrite Bead, Core, etc.?  Can someone give me a part
number.

How big does it need to be so that 10 amps, 25 amps, etc will not hurt it?

How many turns through the core?

Should the wire (wires) be bi-filar wound or separated and wound on opposite
sides?

Thanks,

Rich,
KE0X