Wow.  I've been using the K3 Utility Terminal to upgrade firmware and  set
macros for a while now and didn't even know about the CW decode and keyboard
 CW.  Just another thing to play with now!
The best just keeps getting better!

Mike  AC6JA
k3 #3215

In a message dated 1/5/2011 3:21:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,