The DXE NCC1 is also a nice unit that gives the ability to adust the phase
between two rx antennas.  I use one with two of the clifton labs active
antennas and also installed two of Jack's new HP filters in the NCC1 (It has
provisions for filters but DXE decided not to build the filters).

73
Greg
AB7R