Pippo,

Just assume the bag was marked with 3.7.  That is the most common, and
is close enough to get you through the process.
After the K2 is complete and the KSB12 is installed (if you are adding
that option), I recommend you refine your filter alignment in any case -
Use Spectrogram and some type of noise generator (the N-Gen is ideal).
The instructions are on my website www.w3fpr.com in the article on K2
Dial Calibration.

73,
Don W3FPR