Dave,

Go to my website www.w3fpr.com, and look at the article dealing with K2
Dial Calibration - it includes the filter setting, but you may as well
do the whole thing and have good dial calibration as well.
Spectrogram is available for download at Tom Hammond's website
www.n0ss.net, and Tom has some nice documentation with setup information
and screenshots.

You can expect as much as 20 Hz variation in pitch as you change from
filter to filter since it is limited by the DAC resolution.  That is not
enough variation to be troublesome, but is disconcerting the first time
you hear it.  If you have more than 20 Hz, the BFOs are not set up right.

I hope you are not iced in there today, we have a nice slick sheet here
in Wake Forest.

73,
Don W3FPR