Hi all,
I read through the archives and am wondering if I may have fallen prey
to the "bad headphone jack" problem. I am able to hear just fine when
I have my headphones plugged in, but get no audio out of the speaker
when I remove the headphones.

For the record, the speaker *did* work at one point...and I only
started using the rig in October. Although I do pull the headphones
out quite a bit since that's what I use to listen when I operate. This
problem started a few weeks ago and I'm just now starting to think
about trying to find a solution to it.

I'm using the K2 with the KPA100 mounted on top. (At one point I had
the KAT100/KPA100 in the same enclosure, but I have since moved to an
SGC SG-239 at the base of my vertical and no longer need the KAT100 at
this time.)

Any tips for troubleshooting this problem?

Thanks.
-john W4PAH
K2 S/N 5684