Paul,

The first thing to check is the DC voltage at RF Board U6 pin 5 - if it
is not close to 4 volts, then you need to check the thermistor board for
solder bridges.

If the above checks OK, then try tuning downward fom 4000 kHz and see if
the voltage drops.
If it does, recount the red turns on T5 (OK, count the green ones too),
you may have one too many turns - remove the extra turn and try again.

If the voltage at the left end of R30 does not drop by the time you have
tuned below 3500 kHz, then you will have to make some more measurements
to localize the problem - tell us your results of the above tests and
ask again.

73,
Don W3FPR