Lyle,

That makes perfect sense to me.  When you tell send someone what they sound like
at your end it should sound like what you hear.

When one is using an equalizer they should make sure when they send someone a
sample of what they hear, they tell the recipient the recording was made post
equalizer.  Then they can decide if what they hear is valid.

73,

Tom Childers
Radio Amateur N5GE
Licensed since 1976
QCWA Life Member 35102
ARRL Life Member
Retired Professional
C# Software developer
http://www.n5ge.net

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:11:49 -0800, Lyle Johnson <k...@wavecable.com>  wrote:

[snip]
>Thus, it is not possible to have the DVR record "before the Rx EQ" while
>you have Rx EQ applied to what you wish to hear.   It is going to record
>what you hear, and what you hear includes the Rx EQ.
>
>Similarly, it is not possible to have the DVR inject audio "after the Tx
>EQ"  or "after the CMP" for similar reasons.
>
>73,
>
>Lyle KK7P

[snip]