Hi,
The Hexkey I ordered turned up today, and what an impressive gadget it is. This is my first commercial set of paddles I have owned, all my previous ones being "home brewed", and it is real nice to now own an accurately made , solid paddle. I have to say I am impressed with the solid billet of steel the base is made from, and the rest of the construction is pretty robust and well finished, and has a very light action. Very nice. I like a paddle that is bolted together with "real" bearings that don't fly apart when too much enthusiasm is applied. Unfortunately I now have no excuse for missing of "muffed" characters in my sending.......( sigh).......
Cheers......Ron ZL1TW