Brian,
Please keep us posted when you zero in on the culprit.

I had a similar RFI issue with one of our DirecTV boxes. I narrowed down to
the RG6 coax feeding the box.  I added one ferrite choke to the cable
right where it connected to the box and less RFI, added two more and voila, no
more noise !

RFI mitigation is almost a science in itself.  My primary reference and one I
recommend highly
for understanding and solving RFI issues is "A Ham's Guide to RFI" on line
provided by Jim Brown, K9YC.
The web page is  http://www.audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

Bob
K6UJ