Bob,

Yes, that seems quite good.

On your transmit problem, count the turns on the toroids in the Low Pass
Filter.  Count the number of times the wire passes through the center of
the core.  Many builders do not pick up on the fact that a straight wire
through the core is one turn while a full wrap around the core is two
turns - they end up with an extra turn and the Low Pass Filter's cutoff
frequency is too low.

If you have an antenna analyzer, I can tell you how to check the LPF easily.

73,
Don W3FPR