From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of ab2tc
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 6:31 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 at VP8ORK

Hi,

I did notice that, but as a whole this expedition so far has been a
disappointment with barely a pip heard here.  The pictures shows just one
vertical antenna up on the rocks, not an ideal arrangement even if they have
lots of radials. Is that all they have? I see they do run some power so that
should not be the problem. Propagation has been disappointing the last
couple of weeks.

AB2TC - Knut