I have two K2/10 and a K/3. I would like to sell one of my K/2. The one for
sale has the following options: KSB2, KNB2, KAT2, K160RX, KIO2, KAF2 as well
as the Elecraft USB cable for computer control. It basically has everything
but the battery pack and 5 meter module, which my other K2 has. The radio
works perfectly and has never had any issues. It had modules added and was
aligned in October 2009 by an expert builder. Radio has had very little use,
which is the only reason I am offering it for sale. Price is $1,100.00
insured and shipped to the lower 48. I have about $1700.00 into this radio.
Please reply off-line. Thank you. km...@arrl.net