Hamfest season is upon us. We are looking forward to attending more
Hamfests than ever this year!

However, we cannot make them all ourselves so we are asking for
enthusiasts to help.

A great group of enthusiasts is once again showing a table of their
Elecraft products at Frostfest in Virgina this weekend. (weather
permitting).

This is their second Hamfest in the last six months for Elecraft  and
from what I hear- they are having fun doing it.

The Raleigh RARSfest, NCS, ARRL Convention is coming up April 26th and
we would love to have some representation there.

Here is how it works:

Elecraft  purchases the booth/table, provides a banner, literature and
Elecraft Polo Shirts for the organizers. You get to bring your Elecraft
product(s) to show off and answer questions about building, operating,
etc.  Attendees have the opportunity to see our products up close and
personal.

If you are interested in helping out at Raleigh or a local hamfest in
your area, please email me directly: l...@elecraft.com.

Hamfests in February:

Frostfest (VA) Feb. 4-5 (Enthusiasts)

Orlando Hamcation  Feb 12-13 (Eric)

Have a great weekend whatever your weather may be!

Lisa

--
Lisa Jones
Elecraft, Inc.