If someone has the exact same setup up, I would like to chat w/you off line.
I am having a problem getting the N1MM program to xmit in RTTY and
cw...I have followed the microham guide sheet on setting up the mK II
and N1MM/MMTTY. The program decodes fine but when I transmit, it shows
the wave form and xy axis in idle but does not key the K3.
What is frustrating is that I use Logger 32 as my every day logging
program and it has been working fine with RTTY/and the above config.
Plus I used this same config last year in wpx rtty and it worked fine.
Pse contact me off line if you wish to help.
73
Tom
CX7TT