On 2/6/2011 7:54 PM, Kevin Rock wrote:

> Good Evening,
>      My grey day turned blustery and then rainy a short time ago.  After the
> second net I was in a big hurry to get something to eat so rushed off.

It was 72F [22.22C ... see, we here in the Colonies and even out on the
western frontier can do metric], and this really cool football game was
on the TV from Arlington TX.  I can't hear you on 20 this time of year
and no one steps up to QSP on 20 or 40, and you're up and down on 40
too, it's pretty long by 0000Z these days.

So, bottom line, I didn't try.  I don't think there's a football game
next week, we'll see.  Spartan Sprint is on Monday, 0200Z-0400Z, "Made
For Elecraft."

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2011 Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2011
- www.cqp.org