"Gee, mom, why didn't you insist that I try diversity reception sooner?

After reading a review here, I ordered and installed a Pixel RF PRO-1A
active loop antenna"

I bought one also... business must be picking up at Pixel.

The loop is everything I could have wanted, works superb, hangs from ceiling
in my 2nd floor apartment so no rotor, and no tuning. Replaces a floor to
ceiling wire through a tuner that I've been using for diversity for 2 years.

I'm only sorry for all the folks who thought I was ignoring them in contests
or calling CQ. Please forgive me.. I can hear you now!

WA9VEE wayne