Hello Group,

I am looking for a KRX3 in the second hand market.  It is light weight and can
be easily shipped by USPS priority international flat rate box.  I can pay you
either by paypal or an US check drawn from HSBC USA.

If you feel that international shipping is too troublesome, I may pick it up
during Dayton 2011.

If you are interested in disposal of your surplus KRX3, please reply to me OFF
the list.

 cheers,

Johnny VR2XMC

寄件人﹕ "jbaumga...@aol.com" <jbaumga...@aol.com>
收件人﹕ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期﹕ 2011/2/11 (五) 7:33:13 AM
主題: [Elecraft] Fwd: K3 Sub rx for sale--SOLD

The unit is sold