  From: Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft
  To: Elecraft Reflector
  Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 10:24 AM
  Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft at the Orlando ARRL Hamcation this weekend

  I'm currently in the air at 30,000 ft heading to Orlando. This in-air WiFi
internet system is dangerous - I get to work all the way there. No chance to
sleep..  ;-)

  We will be at the Orlando Hamcation ARRL convention Friday through Sunday
showing off our gear at the booth. We'll have the production version of the
KPA500 on display to complete our K3-P3-KPA500 'K-Line' station.  :-)

  Please feel free to stop by, visit and stay a while. Its a great way to check
out our newest offerings, ask questions and to meet with other Elecraft owners
and potential owners.  You also are our best salesmen.

  Hope to see you there. We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the show.

  73,
  Eric  WA6HHQ

  www.elecraft.com
  _..._