I reported a macro for turning on APF, RIT, and FINE and shifting RIT
down 20 Hz in a
reflector message dated November 4, 2010. I also included a macro for
clearing all these
functions, since I could not seem to come up with a toggleable version.

Since I wrote that, I revised my macro's to the following:

APF SHF:  IS 9999;SWH29;RT1;SWT53;RT0;RT1;RD;RD;SWT49;LK0;

APF CLR:  SWH29;SWT49;SWT53;RT0;IS 9999;

These work for me (I have them assigned to PF1 and PF2, respectively.
Perhaps someone else has a better set to report.  I certainly like the idea
of a shared library of macro's.

73,

Chuck Guenther  NI0C
K2-10, K3, P3

N6FB wrote:

"It is tough to get old and find most of your electronics know-how  is out
of date- so much so that creating a macro from scratch seems beyond my  ken.

APF is a very useful function, and I use it along with RIT as the  fine
tuning mechanism.  How would one generate and execute as either  a macro, or
PF1/PF2, to turn on and off a "APF and RIT activated"  function?

BIll Hartman
N6FB"