Like others, I have used DX summit web site special 'search' tab to
input the dx and see what bands they are on at the present time. This
works best when sitting on the couch waiting for them to show on a
certain band. You will have to hit 'search' again to refresh every so often.

For those who are struggling, even if you have not worked them, go to
their online log, input your call, you wont be there but it will show
your zone. Click on the propagation to that zone and get a pretty good
idea what have been the best times to work them on diff bands. Of
course, in the US, the zones are pretty big but it's a good guide as to
propagation for your area.

Finally, listen, listen to try to discern their operating pattern. I
dont have a P3 (yet) but have found the sub RX to be invaluable.

Best of luck
73
Tom
CX7TT