Jan 06 ?????
I'm starting to stash cash NOW. I had the sense that we might be seeing the 800watt KA800 long before that... maybe it will take till then for the larger version. I believe the amp has been in development for a long time. While it's only a 'rumor' and not announced, it looked rather complete to me.

bill

as far as a picture goes... not exact , but an interpretation.
Just add a DXpedition carrying handle..........38 lbs ya know.....

http://www.fotosearch.com/BDX228/bxp40028/