Well, it seems to me that while you only need one FM or AM to
transmit, if you want to hear AM and FM in diversity mode, you will
have to have matching filters for both receivers. And if stations
outside the ham bands are desired, you will need the wide-band module
as well on the sub-receiver.

I'm looking at the same thing as I have now filled all the 'holes' in
my K3 and am drooling over the sub-receiver. I'm gonna have to buy
three additional filters plus the 5>8swap at purchase. But I will draw
the line at the wide coverage and 6kHz filter. I think I can live
without them being duplicated.

...bill nr4c