For Sale:   Fully Loaded K3
I have a factory assembled K3 and accessories.  I am the original owner,
unit is in excellent condition (10 of 10) and was delivered to me at the end
of Dec 2008.  It has been factory updated with all Elecraft  hardware
changes and latest software.   K3 was ordered/equipped as follows:  Listed
by Elecraft P/N’s.
K3/100F
KAT3-F
KBPF3 (in sub RX side)
KDVR3
KRX3-F
KPCA-F  extra power cable
KXV3  (updated at factory)
KTCX03-1
KFL3A-2.8K   (both RX’s)
KFL3A-1.8K   (both RX’s)
KFL3A-1.0K   (both RX’s)
KFL3A-500    (both RX’s)
KFL3A-200    (both RX’s)
KFLMATCH
KUSB CABLE
PR6   Preamp
Proset-K2  (from Elecraft)
K3- ASSYMAN  Rev G
K3 OMAN    Rev D2
A $5200+ value for $3900 shipped/insured  CONUS only
* Also have SignaLink USB and factory cable for connecting to K3 for Digital
modes and a
New (20 minutes used)  Yamaha CM500 headset also available.   Add $100 for
both.