Fra: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
På vegne af Doug Person
Sendt: 20. marts 2011 18:29
Til: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Emne: Re: [Elecraft] [K3] Auto-Tuner Recommendations...

I really prefer the LDG tuners over the MFJ.  I have several and they all work
well. I also have an MFJ tuner so my comparison is based on side-by-side
operation.  Right now, I have the AT-600Pro in line with the K3/100 and the the
Ameritron ALS-600. I have very good results running into a 160 feet doublet fed
with good quality 300 ohm twinlead.
I have a DX Engineering 1:1 current balun inline after the tuner.  This is a
very effective setup.

73, Doug -- K0DXV