Hi Steve. I tried 4.31 with the current version of LP-Bridge and I
couldn't reproduce this with just LP-Bridge or with LP-Bridge and
PowerSDR/IF v1.19.3.5. I did have a little trouble getting 4.31 to load,
but after a couple tries it loaded OK. It is normal for PowerSDR to mute
when XMIT is pressed or key/paddle is used, but in my case it releases
quickly as it should. What polling rate are you using for LP-Bridge and
what kind of serial port do you have? I have an FTDI USB to serial
adapter on my laptop. The OS is W7 32-bit.

73,
Larry N8LP