With all this talk of forums I had another thought.  What about seminars
or tutorials?  We go through many email cycles on the list but how about
more directed sessions?

1) Set up for your K2, K1, KX1, or K3 on CW for DXing, contesting, or
ragchewing.
2) Set up for your K2, K1, KX1, or K3 on some digital mode for CW for
DXing, contesting, or ragchewing.
3) Set up for your K2, K1, KX1, or K3 on SSB for CW for DXing, contesting,
or ragchewing.
etc.

The tutorials could be written by experienced folks in any of the various
areas of approximately one page in length.  I am sure those will stir many
question and answer sessions.

Seminars could be run by announcing a topic and then having various list
members submit articles on the topic.  Again followed by question and
answer periods.

All of these will be limited in how long they last by our Fearless
Moderator Eric.

Respectfully submitted,
    73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS