Answers below
73, Eric
---
On 4/6/2011 9:49 AM, Mike Fatchett wrote:
> The manual describes an optional cable availabe from Elecraft but it is
> not in the price list.  I have a K3 and P3.   Is the cable part of the
> kit or the assembled amp?
       -- It is an optional cable since it is only applicable to the K3.
I'll get it up on the
           order form ASAP. (We're running hard this morning! :-)

          Also note that the KPA500 will auto band-switch with just RF
and PTT , following
          the K3 and most other rigs in about 10-15 ms of 1st TX.  The
AUX cable provides
          amplifier band switching prior to TX, and also allows the
dedicated band buttons
          on the KPA500 to control K3. It also feeds back KPA500 status
to the K3, which
          allows the K3 to change between two user set power levels when
the amp is
          in-line or in standby. (Say 30-45W to drive the amp, and 100W
when the amp
          is bypassed.)
> Can we purchase the European AC cord as it might be handy for those who
> travel abroad.
      Yes, I'll add this to the order form at the same time. (in the
next 15 minutes.)