On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Tony Estep <estept...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Chuck Guenther <charles9...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> ....double sided adhesive mounting tape...
>>

> Another source is R/C servo mounting tape

Whenever I need something like this I end up browsing through the 3M
web site (www.3m.com).  They have an astonishing array of products for
huge numbers of applications and I often find a better solution that
what I was looking for initially.

For example, last summer I was looking for electrical potting epoxy
and found a much less expensive and easy to handle option: hot melt
potting compound sticks!  Indeed, they have a whole range of hot melt
products for different applications I found fascinating (though not
right for what you are doing now).

Just a thought.

73, Byron N6NUL
----
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2011 Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2011
- www.cqp.org