Guy,

Again your ability to write down what is REAL and what is NOT is again
'right on the money'.

This last post of yours should be REQUIRED reading by all new owners of the
K3 to help them better understand the radio, the design and the
capabilities.

Maybe even a version of your explanation should be included in the K3 manual
or at the very least be included in a 'TUTORIAL' available to all on the
Elecraft website.

Thankyou.

Gary

*VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile