Hello Ed

I tried adding further attenuators to a low output sig gen several times in
the past and found that the enclosure leakage was higher than the output
signal.  My solution was to place the sig gen several feet away in a deep
metal housing with very good coax and then use the attenuators at the work
bench.  With remote pc control this might be useful to you.  I'd be
interested to know how you get on.

73

David
G3UNA