From: John Cooper <w...@gt.rr.com>
To: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 8:50:58 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] spectrogram no signal

OK I finally downloaded the free spectrogram ver 5.17 running on windows 7 it
comes up set like on NOSS site says too have a noise generator hooked up to
antenna.  Headphone jack to line in jack on computer can hear noise thru
speakers.  But nothing shows up on spectrogram just white screen.  Tried
running
in compatibility mode for win 95 xp and vista.  any ideas?

WT5Y