I had intentions of checking it Sunday and monitored the preceding
net, but was called to breakfast about 30-min before net time (10am
local).  I got reading the newspaper and missed the net.

I had an interesting contact earlier on 20m with W6SMJ/mobile south
of Visalia, CA coming from the DX Conference.  He could hear my 16w
fairly well though QRM finally drown me out (I supposed it was all
those guys with new KPA-500 tuning up!).  Conditions seemed real good
at that time.  I use a Hygain TH3mk4 triband yagi at 50 feet.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45