Hello all,

Has anyone installed a digital voice recorder in a K2? I activate
lighthouses and covered bridges all the time using ssb and it sure would
save my voice. I presently use my TS-570D only because it has the
optional voice recorder in it. My dream would be to use my K2 100w Rig,
which I only have the low power version now, that has a voice recorder
in it. By the way, I'm presently installing the KIO2 interface in my K2
and will use my Palm 105 (PDA) to control the K2. I will be able to
change bands, frequencies and send cw from preloaded messages in the
Palm - neat! The Palm 105 will even log and dupe for me! I then Hot-Sync
the Palm on my desktop and I have a nice log on it too to play around
with etc. I'm in the process of writing an article all about this
adventure.
72,
Ed, WA3WSJ