I have been using an ALS-600, the 600-watt Ameritron solid state amp, for two
years.  My shack is wired for 120 volts, 20 amps, 2 circuits.

The voltage from the power supply drops only slightly when transmitting, almost
surely from internal factors, not house wiring.  The AC mains voltage does not
drop.

I have never tripped a breaker.

The Elecraft Amp is probably more power efficient than the ALS-600 with its
sophisticated power supply.  I'd worry about something else.

FWIW.

Monty K2DLJ