Ethernet cable is gonna look oogly - but it's cheap.  The twisted
pairs should provide a little shielding.  The jacket will not be very
smooth unless it's made from some material like TPE (rubberized
thermoplastic).  These are usually called Plenum Cables because of the
rated temperature range.  They're also round instead of the
PVC-jacket-gets-twisted (and otherwise deformed) characteristic.

I would advise a fully shielded mic HOT and RETURN cable. The Pro
stuff, like Shure used to source in the 1970's.  Dunno who sells this
class of mic cable now, but there was a distributor in Burbank, CA a
long time ago that used to service the west coast NBC studio.  I would
look along those lines.

At this station, there's been no trouble with the cabling for a Heil
Goldline that Heil itself provides.  It's a little pricey for someone
that is mostly DIY, but your TX audio will never suffer from it.  So
even though you want to use the MH2, an extension in one of these two
classes might cut it for you.  You might look into Heil Audio; they
may source an extension for the MH2 or its equivalent.

I believe the idea would be to minimize the impedance from source to
load, while keeping any stray RF away from the MIC input to the K3.

At this station, I have a lifetime supply of the Shure cable.  It's
double-shielded with both a woven layer and a thick foil.  That, and a
few ferrite collars cover the audio here from RFI.  Audio reports are
good too, better than anyone has a right to expect.

73,
matt W6NIA