Fernando,

Yes, I would say that 3.37 volts is a bit too low, and yes it will make a
difference in how the RF Gain responds - both the RF Gain control and the
AGC adjustment pot are in the same resistive network (no active devices
involved) - it is a 2 legged resistor network with the RF Gain in one leg
and the AGC Threshold pot in the other leg.

If you did AGC on/off evaluation with an antenna attached, you have set the
AGC to not activate on band noise - the proper setting should be to set it
so no AGC action occurs with internal receiver noise, so do it with the
antenna disconnected - or if you want to be particular, with a dummy load
attached.

My guess is that you will end up with a voltage on U2 pin 5 of somewhere
between 3.6 and 3.75 volts - at least that has been my experience.  3.8
volts is usually too high but a lot depends on the actual gain of the IF
amplifier chip.  If you end up with something as low as 3.37 volts using
internal receiver noise only, you should investigate to see what is causing
the excessive receiver noise.

73,
Don W3FPR