Avionics audio has the same problem to cope with: Intercom during
non-keyed periods, to headsets - maybe as many as four or six.

There are little $100 to $200 protable intercom boxes that can be
rigged for this.  I have one, although I don't know if it would work
with dynamic mics or not.  If i remember correctly, aviation mics are
carbon.  I am pretty sure that the sockets are the old 1/4" telco
patch type, so might need to be replaced.

Sigtronics is one vendor, there are several others that are
well-known.

73,
matt W6NIA