Hello Jeff,

Thank you. When selecting the options offered by Elecraft I chose to receive
a copy of my own posts as a check, and was receiving them until about 36
hours ago.. I looked to see if my List options had been changed, but they
are still as I chose them. Also checked my server's spam "box".

If I do not receive a copy of this e-mail I will obey orders and contact the
webmaster.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD