For Sale K2 #2481
Software versions 2.01 H    1.02

Rig was purchased April 2007. I am it's 2nd owner.
Rig has always been operated inside my shack.
Rig was aligned and tested June 16, 2010 by Don Wilhelm, W3FPR.
It has seen very little use since then.

Reason for sale: K2 has sat mostly unused
since it was replaced as my main rig, by K3 #4123,
which has been begging me for a KRX3 and matching filters. ;-)

K2/10 HF Transceiver    699.95
KSB2      SSB Option    109.95
K160RX  160M Option     39.95
KNB2 Noise Blanker      49.95
KAF2 Audio Filter       79.95
KIO2 RS-232 Serial Interface (with cable)  99.95
FDIMP Finger Dimple for K1 & K2         6.95
ETS15 1.5" Tilt Stand for EC2, KAT100   14.95
also included is the original 3" Tilt Stand

K2KSB2XTLS Matched Filter Crystals (14) For existing K2 and KSB2 combinations.
15.00

E850089         Grill Cloth     1.00
BFOMDKT         K2 BFO Toroid & PLL Ref Osc Xtal Upgrade 10.00
XFILMDKT        Second Filter Upgrade   10.00

CliftonLabs Z10000-K2 Buffer installed for IF output. $44.95
I will include the working Softrock Lite II interface
used between the K2 and the computer for panadapter.

Blemishes are worn paint on tuning knobs center edges
and a mis-drilled hole on rear, covered by serial number :-(

Total invested ~$1200.00
Asking $750.00

Can be seen at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/k5oai.sam/K22481#