Top posting is the official standard for this list, and its especially
important for those of us who also read our email on Android PDA phones,
iPads etc. Scrolling though a long thread before getting to the reply
text is impracticable on these devices and costs us a lot of time.

Reading the response first, at the top, is a huge time saver, especially
when you have to read hundreds of emails daily as we do here. We really
appreciate your adherence to this.

Please also delete -all- footers and as much of the prior email text as
possible when replying to cut down on overall email size.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Modulator