For your information, G3NKC who started this thread, has now
unsubscribed from the reflector.

If only people would use these properly in their subject lines the
filtering would do the job. Unfortunately they don't. We have for
instance KX3, KX-3, KX 3 - and I see today we even have CK722 and
CK-722. It becomes harder and harder to set up a regular expression to
cope with all the variants, and very few see to put brackets [] round
it.

I appreciate this has been discussed countless times before and Eric is
not going to split the list, but quite honestly the amount of traffic
on this list is totally out of all proportion for those of us who are
busy enough in other email areas. Nabble has problems, often messages
are delayed for days and its poor threading means relevant posts are
missed, but I think I shall also unsubscribe and visit there just
occasionally.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com