Fra: guyk...@gmail.com [mailto:guyk...@gmail.com] På vegne af Guy Olinger K2AV
Sendt: 26. maj 2011 19:32
Til: Poul Erik Karlshøj (PKA)
Cc: David Cutter; drewko; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Emne: Re: [Elecraft] K3 antenna tuner question

Having a lot of water around means that the antenna impedance changes with the
power level.  I have seen this many times here on 160 with wet leaves very
close to wires, and sometimes touching.  I can watch the SWR vary under a
steady 1500 watts, something not seen or far less obvious at 5 watts.

No attempt at explanation.

73, Guy.