From: "John/K8AZT" <k8azt...@sbcglobal.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 11:25:22 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 shutdown

My K3 sn1693 has just started exhibiting a troubling problem.  Operation in CW
when I put key down, the rig shuts off completely.  When turning back on, it
forgets frequency that was set just prior to shut down.  I thought this might
be
rf in shack, so tried with dummy load and same problem.

Any suggestions or has anyone else experienced this behavior?

73,
John/K8AZT