Thanks to Don and Jim for their input on building a RFI resistant control
cable.

I've been informed by another poster that it's recommended to use stranded
CAT5 or 6 verses solid wire.  The poster believes stranded wire would be
more resistant to flexing, plugging, unplugging, etc. than solid wire.

One last question on this issue:

I've come across some nice (stranded) CAT6 cable that has a shield and a
drain wire.  I'll have a decision to make on what to do with the shield, but
is there a consensus (or not) on what to do with the drain wire?

73 N5BCN - Brian

-----
K2 #6800 KPA100/KAT100-2, KSB2, KAT2, KIO2, K160RX, KNB2, KAF2, LP-PAN/K2 w/
Pre-amp, SignaLink USB