What I would love to see (I've searched and searched to no avail) is an
atomic clock with a nice LED display that is DC powered.

LED so it can been seen at night (or during a power outage), unlike most LCD
clocks which have a momentary backlight feature.

DC powered so it can run off of battery power or a shack DC power supply.

The closest I found was a called a "Dakar Rally Clock" which is a LED
DC-powered clock that mounts on the dash of offroad racing trucks.  No
atomic sync feature, though.

Perhaps a future Elecraft product?

73 N5BCN - Brian

-----
K2 #6800 KPA100/KAT100-2, KSB2, KAT2, KIO2, K160RX, KNB2, KAF2, LP-PAN/K2 w/
Pre-amp, SignaLink USB