Hi Wayne,

Absolutely!! During my last CW QSO with CA on 15m using my K2/100, he could
still copy me S4 with my Tx power wound down to 5 watts - and this was at
near midnight here when the band here was allegedly "dead".

Blood pressure is not a problem for me after 60+ years on the air, cross
fingers!

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD