The headphone jack and the volume control must be the two most common
things that are replaced. Some people seem to blow up PA transistors
but that is not common, but keeping a new set of insulating washers is
a good idea for if you need to do any work. Other than that I suspect
there is nothing else that fits into the category.

K2 #2498 still going strong on its original components (apart from the
volume control) 30,000 QSOs later.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com