Bruce:
Rev B of the Owner's Manual which came with my KPA200 shows
on page 18 that the DIGOUT1 line  is maintained in the AUX
Cable. That was indeed the case with the one I received. I
broke off pin 11 in the connector so that I can continue to
use the DIGOUT1 signal to control my PR6 preamp.
73,
Ken K3IU
Portsmouth, RI